Important note for dance entries for OSSDF 2021:
• To keep the spirit and likeness as performing on stage, dancers have to be filmed in the same space using one camera.
• No editing of videos is allowed.
• Masks are mandatory for all dancers and entry submissions, including solos. Think of it as a costume piece, you can decorate and design it!
• Please see Tips for Video Submission sheet provided below for more information found under the Registration page.
• Entries exceeding time limits will be adjudicated but ineligible to receive awards.
• Solo submissions are open to all grades, no longer just for graduates.
• A maximum of 2 solos per dancer is to be submitted.
• Due to classroom restrictions, there will be no large group or production categories.
• Creative Collaboration submission is only one per school.